Friday, May 05, 2006

When art gives technology a wedgie

The characters: Vincent Van Gogh (age 9) & Bill Gates (age 9)
The setting: The Pirates of the Carribean Ride at Disneyworld

A chance wormhole in the time-space continuum brings together two distinguished statesmen, separted by centuries. This is the result of that chance meeting.

VVG: Hey, what's with the nerdy kid cutting in front of me.
BG: Nerdy kid, who you calling nerdy kid?
VVG: Duh, what are you, deaf? I'm callin' you the nerdy kid.
BG: Me deaf, you're the one who's going to cut off your own ear. That is just plain dumb.
VVG: Yeah well, why don't you take that calculator out of your pocket, dweeb.
BG: I'll have you know that it isn'ta calculator. It is my prototype blackberry.
VVG: Blackberry? What the heck is that supposed to mean? It isn't even a fruit you tard.
BG: Well, that's just not even accurate. My IQ is like 130 or something. Get your facts straight.
VVG: What facts, I'm just insulting you. Man are you dense.
BG: I know you are but what am I?
VVG: That's original.
BG: Yeah well, I'm gonna buy all your paintings and have my dog take a steaming dooker on them.
VVG: Like I care, by the time you do, I'll be dead anyway. So have at it.
BG: Well, then I'm gonna create a program that will erase every record of you forever.
VVG: Ooooh. I'm scared. Little nerdy Gates is gonna erase me. Oooooh.
BG: Yeah, well I'm going to Control-Alt-Delete your sorry butt pretty soon.
VVG: Man, that's all you got. This isn't even a challenge any more. Lets just let by-gones be by-gones. OK?
BG: Uh, sure.

Vincent extends a caring hand to young Bill. Just as the two are about to shake in 9-year-old truce, Vincent slyly moves behind Bill and applies the most deadly "Super Wedgie" known to mankind. It takes Bill 28 years to fully remove his tighty whities from his rectum. Vincent is sucked immediately back into the wormhole while young Bill Gates is emotionally scarred for life. To this day, "It's a Small World" is banned from use on all Microsoft operating systems.

And now for something completely different. A man with 2 noses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home