Monday, May 15, 2006

Failure, oh failure

"Forgive me father, for this is my first post in 4 days. I feel so ashamed."

"That's alright my son, just do 3 Hail Mary's and could you bring me that quart of Scotch over by door?"

I was digging through the lost treasures of the kaarbo basement and came across some wonderful finds. My copy of "The Saga of the Verbal Spoon" complete with a limited edition collectors plate; my copy of "The Saga of the Verbal Spoon VI: Escape from the Waffle Dome"; and several notebooks of original kaarbo & Hellman material (or Hellman & kaarbo, the legal department is still working out these details).

In the upcoming weeks I will be posting some of the most beloved material from these fine works of literary genius. In addition, I will introduce a sampling of the unpublished greatness that was to be the final chapter of our "Verbal Spoon" trilogy.

I look forward to the fame and forutne this will undoubtedly bring me. I do worry about the inevitable tabloid exploits. Ahh, the price of fame!


Eat goo Newtons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home