Wednesday, May 31, 2006

if only David Hasselhoff were here...

This and many other phrases would nary be uttered by the Austrian turned Californian, Arnold Schwartzennegger. Below is a list of the top 20 rejected Arnold movie lines as recorded by the flaunty kaarbo and Lucrative Luke:

20. That's Mr. Butthead to you
19. No, stupid! The pink bunny is for me!
18. Brrr! Your feet are cold.
17. Dam it, these socks don't match!
16. I just love the Family Circus.
15. I know you are, but what am I?
14. The doctor said my hemorrhoids weren't that bad.
13. I cook and clean all day and this is the thanks I get?
12. What do you mean this gun doesn't have a safety?
11. Calgon, take me away!
10. Where are my mittens?
9. Mr. Welk, you clothes. Give them to me.
8. What do you mean you're out of tampons?
7. Mommy, where do babies come from?
6. Well, it's finally over, but thank God for computers.
5. Stop it. You're hurting me!
4. I am not your secretary.
3. You forgot to charge me for this uzi.
2. I'm not going to pay a lot for this muffler.
1. Damn it! Who left the seat up?

[originally published in Escape from the Waffle Dome]

The earth really is flat.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger nathanhellman said...

How about: "Gary Coleman is no match for me in the California gubernatorial race."?

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Steve, it's time to pick up your blogging wand and work your magic. Regress back to the conversations last Wednesday. Oodles of raw material!

p.s. It was great seing you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home